Hey there Sunshines!
See what I did there. :3 There was one lady who always used to call me ‘sunshine’ it’s quite a cheery little pet name in my opinion.
So thank you very much for the nomination Nightsong, I’m super appreciative of you and all the support. As for the rest of you go and check out her blog. You’ll find tons of brilliant writing advice and quotes and all manner of things.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
10a few other blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. Do you have a favourite book? If so, what is it?
There are far too many books in this world to choose from, you have asked the nearly impossible to answer question. I’ve answered this question several times in the past, and I think my answer has changed every time. XD But I’ll have to go with The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas, the plot was great as well as the writing so yeah.
2. What is your favourite past time beside reading?
Writing! You made that one easy for me. Honestly I love writing, it’s awesome.
3. Who is your favourite author?
It used to be John Flanagan but then he started killing off all his female characters, so… I’ll have to go with Sarah J. Maas. I don’t usually have favourite authors though, there are just so many talented writers in the world.
4. Do you like to reread books?
For sure, sometimes you miss things on the first time through and sometimes the plot is just so amazing and sometimes there are characters I love so I wanna witness their awesomeness yet again. So yes, I love rereading books. That’s why I like buying books rather than borrowing, I get the ease of access to pick it up and reread.
5. Is there an author that you don’t like?
I can’t think of any author I don’t like. I’m usually pretty picky in the first place so then I don’t hate the book or the author. In general I don’t like authors who get published and then look down on other writers like they are better and everything, it just annoys me.
6. Is there a movie adaption of a book that you liked better than the novel itself?
I’m sure there is but my mind isn’t really an encyclopedia of all the things I’ve ever witnessed. I must say I like the 1985 movie adaption of Anne of Green Gables. I was young when I first watched the movie and I hadn’t really been able to read the book, so now I just really love the movie.
7. If you could bring any character to our world, who would it be?
Oh gosh… One character. I shall answer this twice. 1st: Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon. He’s just so cute and he’s a dragon so why wouldn’t I want him. 2nd: Out of my own characters, which I know would be harder for people, but I’d have to say JP Dry. You guys haven’t met him yet but he’s in my upcoming book Sorrow’s Blade. He’s the evil villain too but I love him so much. ❤
8. What is your most hated “Bookish Pet Peeve”?
When a male character treats the heroine really badly and the heroine still falls in love and then it gets to the point where the male character does something even worse, the heroine runs away but the male follows says “I love you but I never knew love before” and then the heroine is all happy and accepts him and the male character hasn’t done anything remotely nice. Sorry about the rant but honestly usually I just go and imagine all the wayss the heroine could leave him, make him regret his choices and then she’d get a happy ending with that cute childhood friend which the audience has really been cheering for from the start. Phew, alright. 😀
9. Who is a character that you wish was still alive?
SPOILERS – duh
Kili – From the Hobbit movies. 😦 He was my favourite character. ;(
10. What is a series that you wish had more books?
Easy, Skip Beat! by Yoshiki Nakamura. I mean they are getting released but… but… not quickly enough!
11. Are you an animal person?
I take it that you mean do I like animals. FOR SURE. Ahh, I love animals, especially puppy dogs. My childhood dog passed away recently and I get teary when I see a black dog, but I would still love another one. Horses and dogs and lambs and all that. They are all beautiful, aren’t they?
Stewart McEwan: ForgedFromReverie
Angelina Kerner: Where Dragons Reside
Sarah Doughty: Heartstring Eulogies
K.J.Chapman: Writerly Bookish Stuff
Kindra M. Austin: Poems and Paragraphs
- If you could have any mythical creature or beast as a pet what would it be?
- What character, from another bloggers story, would you love to meet in person?
- If you could only wear steampunk, medieval, period or western clothing for the rest of time what would you choose and why?
- Who is your favourite villain in a book or movie or series?
- What is your favourite cuisine(s)?
- What project are you currently working on, be it writing, artwork, sewing or otherwise?
- What is the best joke you’ve ever heard?
- What is your favourite weather (i.e. snowing, stormy, sunny, blisteringly hot)?
- Your current favourite song/album?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and what would that look like? I.e A cabin surrounded by a forest, near a river and the cabin will have an attic and window seat.
- If you could have a little creature that followed you around, and was invisible to most other people, but it had no powers, what would it look like?
Well that’s all there is for today! Thanks again to Nightsong, honestly I’m so honoured! I look forward to seeing my nominations answer the questions. 😀
As always you are AWESOME!!